ASTER will be presenting during the DfM seminar hosted by We Network at the Technocampus in Angers.
Christophe Lotz will discuss: “How the new challenges of electronics will impact DfM rules”.
Five good reasons to attend the seminar:
- Understand what DfM involves and its importance in product industrialization via trusted third-party experts
- Benefit from experience-sharing with product designers and PCB designers
- Benefit from best practices from electronic board assembly subcontractors (EMS) and PCB manufacturers
- Take stock of the technological issues surrounding DfM and learn about the latest standards
- Discover software solutions that can facilitate DfM