ASTER Technologies is exhibiting during the IPC APEX EXPO in San Diego between January 25 and 27, 2022.
So why not visit us at booth #2035 during the show and learn how the digital twin powered by TestWay™ can help you verify, assemble and test your PCBA. Will WEBB, Technical Director of ASTER USA, will demonstrate the software solutions for DfM/DfA/DfT/DfX reviews and NPI driven by test coverage.
Please join us and discuss any requirements you may have relating to board & system visualization, DfX analysis, test coverage analysis, test program generation, CAD translation, traceability and quality management. We will be presenting the latest TestWay and QUAD product developments, see below for more details:
DfX and test coverage analysis
- New highly configurable DfMExpress tool to verify board manufacturability
- New algorithms to maximize coverage in high density PCBA
- Newly developed coverage loaders and CAD2CAM converters for Acculogic, DigitalTest, Konrad, Nordson, Panasonic, Reinhart, Seica, Takaya, TRI and Viscom
Digital continuity and interoperability
- Easier and more accurate data modeling with web-based models, new CAD and DPMO importers
- Markup editors to allow digital continuity between design and test engineering
- Automation of assembly and test documentation with twDocumentor
Repair loop automation with QUAD featuring:
- Two new turnkey solutions including tester interface, data logger, repair advisor and fault diagnosis environment for Keysight i3070 and Teradyne 228x ICT testers
- New graphical reporting engine with a set of pre-defined reports and dashboards to prioritize shop floor repair operations
- Virtual testers to evaluate the new turnkey solutions with a simple PC